Substance Abuse Statistics in Rogers, AR
Data collected by the Arkansas Department of Health, the CDC, and other state health authorities indicates substance abuse is an increasing public health threat in Rogers. Recent Benton County drug- and alcohol-use statistics include:1,2,3
From 2017 to 2020, roughly 88% of individuals whose lives were saved by police-administered naloxone were under the age of 40.
Nearly 11% of Benton County students in grades six through 12 reported using drugs at least once per month.
Traveling to Rogers, AR: Lodging, Attractions, and Transportation
Are you thinking about traveling to an alcohol or drug rehab in Rogers? Perhaps you’re planning a visit to the city to see a loved one who’s working through treatment there? These tips can help you plan your trip:4, 5
- Northwest Arkansas National Airport is the closest airport to Rogers and is located about 15 miles southwest of the city in Bentonville.
- Interstate 49 passes directly through Rogers and into neighboring Louisiana and Missouri. Several state routes are also easily accessible from the city.
- Some areas of Rogers are walkable, but vehicle transportation is the best way to get around the city.
- If you need public transportation, Ozark Regional Transit operates two no-fare, fixed bus routes in Rogers, both of which have multiple stops. Free service is available to both residents and visitors.
- On-demand ridesharing services including Uber, Lyft, and taxi service, are available in the city.
- Rogers has several national-chain hotels and motels in every price range, as well as a few higher-end, unbranded lodging options.
- If you enjoy recreating outdoors, Beaver Lake, Hobbs State Park-Conservation Area, War Eagle Cavern, and Hickory Creek Park are all just a few miles east of the city.
- Downtown Rogers is packed with locally-owned shops, restaurants, and cafes. It also boasts a couple of museums, a performing arts theatre, the Arkansas Music Pavilion, and weekend farmers market.
Do you need help finding the right addiction treatment center in Rogers for yourself or someone you love? If so, our team is available 24/7 to assist you. Please call 800-926-9037 (Who Answers?) to chat with a treatment support specialist who can help you explore local rehab options.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics. CDC Wonder Online Database. (2021). Underlying Cause of Death, 1999-2020 Results, Deaths occurring through 2020.
- Arkansas Take Back. (n.d.). Benton County Opioid Dashboard.
- The Arkansas Department of Health. (2018). Benton County Health Fact Sheet.
- City of Rogers, Arkansas. (n.d.). City of Rogers partners with Ozark Regional Transit to provide zero fare, on-demand public transit.
- City of Rogers, Arkansas. (n.d.). Railyard Entertainment District.