At Addictions.com our primary goal is to help individuals and families facing substance use disorders find professional treatment. We provide a 24-hour confidential hotline and resources to help you find accredited, professional, and safe addiction treatment for you or your loved one.
Our team of addiction specialists also aims to educate our readers on addiction, and mental illness. By reducing the stigma surrounding both, we hope to remove barriers preventing people from getting the help they need. Our team will answer any questions you may have about addiction and the treatment process, and connect you with the top drug and alcohol rehab centers across the country.
Since 1996, we have been empowering people to seek help and find the best treatment options for their specific needs. We have recognized the value of specialized treatment for co-occurring disorders, as well as the benefits of individualized treatment plans. Many of our team members are in recovery and are highly empathetic about the challenges in overcoming addiction.
Our team understands the importance of a support system during treatment and recovery. By matching you with the best program, doctors, and therapists, we hope to give you a better chance at lasting recovery. We believe that anyone who struggles with a substance use disorder can experience a safe, successful recovery as long as they have access to the best possible education and tools.
Who We Are
Our team is a network of addiction recovery centers that offer drug and alcohol detox, inpatient and residential programs, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient programs, sober living programs, and continued care. We have helped a countless number of people safely withdraw from drugs and alcohol and successfully overcome addiction. We understand how overwhelming the process can be for finding quality addiction treatment, and are here to make that process significantly easier for those who need help finding a safe, reputable treatment center.
Our staff is available 24-hours per day seven days per week and can speak to you in complete confidentiality about your addiction and available treatment options. We understand that addiction may be putting your life or that of your loved one at great risk, and are willing to answer all your questions so we can connect you with the right resources and treatments as quickly as possible. When you call, our goal is to make you feel comfortable, confident and empowered about your decision to seek treatment. There is no obligation to begin the treatment process.
Our Core Values
We adhere strongly to the following core values in achieving our mission and helping people overcome addiction:
- Compassion. We respect everyone and understand addiction can affect anyone, regardless of their background. We understand the hardships most people face while battling a substance use disorder and seek to over caring support in finding treatment.
- Quality care. Our team is well educated about substance use disorders, and co-occurring disorders, and will use that knowledge to provide quality care. Helpline operators seek to match you with the best treatment plan for your specific needs.
- Empowerment. We strive to empower people by providing them with tools and resources that help them find the best possible treatment options. We also strive to empower people by helping them understand they’re not alone, and that long-term abstinence can be achieved with support, knowledge, and treatment.
- Accuracy. The data and information we use about addiction is reliable and comes from a team of experts made up of therapists, addiction nurses, counselors, doctors, and many other addiction professionals. When you visit our site or call our hotline, you can rest assured knowing you’re receiving accurate information.
- Community focus. Our team aims to bring community members together so they can work toward helping themselves, friends, and relatives successfully fight addiction and receive the support they need.
- Support. We aim to deliver everlasting support to people and their loved ones who need help fighting addiction and are available 24/7 to speak with those in need and to guide them toward treatment. We strive to help you build your support system for recovery.
Our team provides information about many different substance use disorders and behavioral addictions. We also cover the latest news surrounding addiction medications, drug policy, and recovery. We provide useful tips about how to get help, reduce the risk for relapse, and how to spot signs of addiction and drug use disorders in yourself and loved ones.
The content featured on our website is written by an experienced team of medical professionals, former addicts, authors, and addiction specialists. All of our content is frequently reviewed by addiction nurses and doctors to ensure our information is medically accurate and up to date.
How the Helpline Works
People who call our 24-hour toll-free hotline at 800-654-0987 will be connected with an experienced addiction consultant who works for our provider network. Your call and information will be 100% confidential so you can speak openly and freely about addiction. Please ask any questions you may have about detox, treatment programs, and addiction. Our consultants will discuss your available treatment options and refer you to a treatment center in our network that best suits your individual needs or that of your loved one.
In the event that we cannot offer help in the manner you need, or if insurance and financing options are not available, we can refer you to SAMHSA. There is no obligation for you to begin the treatment process at the time of your call, and we do not receive a commission or fee if you decide to start treatment.
Our Commitment to You
Our team adheres to high ethical standards and strive to be as transparent as possible. We want to help you or your loved one achieve abstinence from drugs and alcohol and improve quality of life. Our staff does not take part in any deceptive marketing practices such as patient brokering or consultant contracts. Additionally, we do not provide unrealistic, inaccurate information about treatment and recovery that can endanger your life or that of your loved one.
At Addictions.com we aim to distinguish advertisements from our own original site content. Our team will take steps to ensure advertisers are accredited and licensed using criteria similar to that used by SAMHSA. We encourage third parties to visit our site and submit real, honest reviews and ratings about treatment facilities and individual experiences at these facilities. Our team remains unbiased about treatment methods and programs so visitors to our site can make their own informed decisions.
If you encounter or find yourself subject to any deceptive, misleading, or unethical marketing practices when interacting with our website or helpline consultant, contact us immediately. We will address the situation and work on finding you a more reliable treatment provider at no cost.
How to Contact Us
Call us at 800-654-0987 any time 24-hours a day, seven days a week to discuss anything you want about addiction, substance abuse, drug use disorders, co-occurring disorders, and treatments. You may also fill out our easy-to-use contact form or engage in live chat with an addiction specialist.