Dr. Anjali Talcherkar holds a PhD in Integrative Medicine from Saybrook University and an MA in Psychology from Antioch University Los Angeles. Dr. Anjali’s focus is in the area of Complementary & Alternative Medicine (CAM) in addiction treatment. Her versatility emanates from 7+ years of experience working in evidence-based treatment programs and facilitating various recovery modalities (twelve-step, harm reduction, holistic, etc.). Dr. Talcherkar’s soon-to-be-released book, Yoga of Rehab: The Twelve Sutras for Transcending Addiction, serves as a guidebook and Eastern interpretation of the Twelve Steps, chronicling her personal experience transcending addiction while offering science-backed, holistic solutions.
Additionally, Anjali has assisted at UCLA’s Center for Addictive Behavior, investigating how yoga-based relaxation techniques and meditation aid in recovery from addiction, and at Cambridge Health Alliance’s Division on Addiction, thru Harvard University Medical School.
- Alcohol Addiction (Alcoholism): Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
- Internet Addiction
- Are You a Friend of Bill’s? AA Lingo You Should Know
- Building a Healthy Support System in Recovery
- Treatment for PCP Addiction
- Opioid Overdose: Why It Happens and How to Prevent It
- Concerta Withdrawal
- Dabs: What is Dabbing and Is It Dangerous?
- Ecstasy Addiction: Signs and Symptoms
- Zoloft Addiction and Treatment
- Treatment for Barbiturate Addiction and Abuse: Detox, Rehab, Support Groups
- 5 Reasons Addicts Tend to Lie: The Honest Truth About Why Addicts Lie
- OxyContin Addiction: Signs and Treatment