The Hills Treatment Center prides itself on offering highly individualized addiction treatment that caters to each patient’s unique recovery needs. In addition to detox services and several levels of care, it offers programs that cater specifically to high-level business executives, members of the LGBTQ community, and women who struggle with prescription drug addiction. It also guides patients through each stage of recovery from detoxification, to residential treatment, and aftercare. The Hills Treatment Center also teaches them essential, invaluable skills that help patients lead happier, healthier, drug-and alcohol-free lifestyles.
The Hills Treatment Center can safely and effectively treat any type of addiction and substance use disorder, including, but not limited to:
- Cocaine / Crack
- Prescription drugs
- Eating disorders
In addition to residential, inpatient, and partial hospitalization rehab programs, this drug rehab California center offers intervention services, family therapies, and aftercare. It also has an Executive Rehab program for business professionals who want discreet, private, and luxury treatment that meets their high standards and expectations.
Residential, inpatient, and Executive Rehab programs at this recovery center typically last between 30 and 60 days, though this facility is always more than happy to extend the length of a patient’s program as necessary if it benefits their recovery and well-being. Patients who may need a longer time in which to heal from addiction have the option of participating in the recovery center’s aftercare program, which offers ongoing therapy including relapse prevention training and peer support group meetings.
The Hills Treatment Center is located on a beautiful four-acre property located just minutes away from the heart of Los Angeles. This rehab facility is extremely private and secluded and situated in a neighborhood that many celebrities call home. Its luxurious amenities make patients feel comfortable and pampered throughout their recovery. A swimming pool, scenic views, and gourmet meals are some of the many top-notch amenities patients can enjoy while recovering at this facility.
The amenities available at The Hills Treatment Center in Los Angeles are far more luxurious than those at many other drug rehab centers in California. When paired with its comprehensive treatment programs, the amenities are bound to enhance the experience for every patient who recovers at this facility. Plush lounge areas, soft bedding, and serene, outdoor seating areas are some of the many amenities at The Hills drug rehab in Los Angeles that give patients the comfort and peace of mind they need to succeed in their recovery.
The private bedrooms at this location are nicely decorated and contain quality furniture with private bathrooms that are spacious and feature the latest appliances. Patients can step outside of the recovery home at any time to enjoy the fresh air and admire the scenic views of the surrounding Hollywood Hills and Los Angeles Valley. This facility also has several cozy lounge areas where patients can relax and watch television or visit with other patients and residents in between therapy sessions.
The Hills Treatment Center has a world-class gourmet chef on staff who prepares delicious and highly nutritious meals for patients in residential and inpatient treatment programs. Nutrition is essential for strengthening the immune system and facilitating recovery after a period of heavy drug and alcohol use. Patients going through detox have the benefit of relaxing and focusing solely on their recovery without facing stress related to cooking and preparing several healthy meals a day.
The weather and temperature in Los Angeles are relatively mild all year long, which is why there are plenty of outdoor activities and seating available at this facility. Patients can lie by the poolside or go for a swim in the facility’s regularly maintained swimming pool, or spend time gardening or strolling around in the warm sunshine on its generous four acres of land.
Amenities available at The Hills Treatment Center include:
- World-class chef / gourmet meals
- Daily housekeeping services
- Internet and cable
- Private accommodations
- Library / book collection
- Comfortable seating areas
- Swimming pool
- Scenic views
- Outdoor seating
- Mountain Views
- Luxury accomodations
- Yoga studio
- Private rooms
- Pet friendly
- Massage room
- Recreation room
- Swimming pool
- Adult Program
- LGBTQ Friendly Rehab
- Men's Rehab
- Women's Rehab
- Young Adult Program
- Alcohol Rehab
- Dual Diagnosis
- Opioid Rehab
- Outpatient Rehab
- Detox Treatment
- Inpatient Rehab
- Aftercare Support
- Sober Living Homes
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization And Reprocessing
The Hills Treatment Center is one of the most luxurious drug rehab centers in California due to its location in the Hollywood Hills, top-notch amenities, discreet and privatized treatment, and proximity to celebrities. Patients who recover at this facility can count on receiving the best, safest, evidence-based addiction treatments.
Features that make The Hills Treatment Center especially unique include its personalized treatment programs, Executive Rehab program, amenities, and location.
Rehab centers that use a one-size-fits-all recovery approach rarely address the unique needs of all their patients. At this facility, every patient who walks through its doors receives a thorough intake assessment and psychosocial evaluation, which allows the medical team to develop a highly customized treatment program for that individual. For instance, patients who were using multiple substances and who also suffer from PTSD may need specialized detox treatment and trauma-focused therapy to experience a safe withdrawal and learn how to cope and overcome their trauma.
The Executive Rehab program caters to high-level business executives who want total discretion and privacy. This program offers executive-style treatment to patients with high treatment standards and expectations who may need greater stimulation than others during recovery. Patients who participate in the Executive Rehab program can expect to receive premium care from the most experienced and highly esteemed professionals in the addiction treatment industry.
The amenities at The Hills Treatment Center are unmatched, as they make patients feel highly pampered and privileged. This facility boasts amenities similar to those found at a luxury vacation resort, including a swimming pool, beautifully furnished living quarters, and meals prepared by a gourmet chef. The scenic view of Los Angeles and surrounding Hollywood Hills can be enjoyed from nearly anywhere at this recovery center. The amenities offered at this location, and the location itself can give patients the mental fresh start they desire as they begin their journeys toward recovering from addiction.
The Hills Treatment Center offers comprehensive addiction treatment programs that address every aspect of addiction. All its rehab programs are customized for each patient based on their special recovery needs, meaning some patients may receive different therapies than others. All therapies are designed to help patients recover from addiction emotionally, physically, psychologically, and spiritually.
Detoxification is the first stage of treatment for patients recovering from substance use disorders and physical dependence. Detox provides patients with 24-hour medical support and aims to reduce withdrawal symptoms to help them feel as comfortable as possible. This recovery center’s detox protocols vary from one patient to the next based on factors including the substances they were using and how they respond to treatment.
Residential and inpatient rehab is the next stage of treatment for patients who complete detox. These rehab programs help patients develop new, productive daily routines and are filled with a variety of recreational activities and behavioral therapies.
The Hills Treatment Center also offers a partial hospitalization program for those who want to receive therapy at a facility while living at home, and an aftercare program for those who need ongoing support after completing one of its other rehab programs.
Therapies available at this drug rehab in California include:
- Individual therapy, where patients can work one-on-one with therapists to identify and discuss the reasons they started using drugs and alcohol.
- Dual diagnosis therapy, where patients suffering from co-occurring disorders such as bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) can manage and be treated for these mental health conditions.
- Parent training, where patients can learn unique coping skills related to parenting and improve the way they interact with their children.
- Family therapy, which involves loved ones in the recovery process so patients can improve their family dynamics and mend strained relationships.
- Group counseling, where patients can bond, learn and share addiction-related experiences with their peers in a comfortable, judgment-free environment.
- Education support services for patients who want to resume or further their educational paths.
- Medication support services for patients using disulfiram, buprenorphine, and other medications that promote abstinence from drugs and alcohol.
- Health and wellness programs that help patients implement healthy behaviors into their lifestyles including regular exercise, meditation, and nutrition.
- Relapse prevention training, which teaches patients how to resist temptation in the form of drugs and alcohol and manage triggers in ways that promote long-term abstinence.
- Sober living programs, which help patients transition to independent living for several weeks or months after completing their residential treatment program.
- 12-step support group therapy, which uses the Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and Narcotics Anonymous (NA) treatment models to help patients achieve long-term recovery.
- Executive Rehab program, which is geared toward high-level business executives who require specialized treatment.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy, which helps patients recognize and change harmful dysfunctional behaviors that drive their addiction.
- Dialectical behavior therapy, which helps patients manage their emotions in difficult situations and reduces self-harm behaviors.
- Gender-specific treatment, which helps specific genders build on innate strengths and heal from trauma and past experiences that may have contributed to addiction.
- CARF: Yes
- State License: California
- State License #: 190703AP
- Private insurance
- Self-pay options