Bridget has more than 10 years of professional writing experience, with roles in journalism and content creation. She built her background in health and wellness-related knowledge working for a variety of medical websites and has been published by WebMD, Princeton University, and Duquesne School of Nursing, among others. She has also written research pieces for several medical or nursing magazines, on topics spanning addiction recovery, mental health, holistic nursing, and prenatal health.
- Native Americans Benefit from Culturally Competent Care in Addiction Treatment
- First Responders: Finding Outpatient and Inpatient Care For Professionals
- Drug Trafficking in North Dakota Preys on Addiction Among Native Americans
- 7 Steps to Overcome Self-Doubt: One of the Hardest Challenges in Recovery
- How Does Biology Affect Your Risk of Addiction?
- How the Legalization of Marijuana Has Impacted Addiction Treatment