Located in Portland, OR, Olivia Pennelle (Liv) is an author, journalist & content strategist. She’s the founder of Liv’s Recovery Kitchen, a popular site dedicated to providing the ingredients for a fulfilling life in recovery. Liv also co-founded the podcast Breaking Free: Your Recovery, Your Way. She found recovery in 2012 & her pathway is a fluid patchwork of what works for her.
- I’m Going to Rehab – What Should I Tell My Employer?
- The Impact of Gun Violence and Mass Shootings on Student Mental Health
- Why is Teen Mental Illness Soaring?
- ADHD in Addiction Recovery and How it Affects People
- Everything You Need to Know About Ketamine and Ketamine Overdose
- I’m Going to Rehab — What Do I Tell My Employer?
- Can New Instagram Tool Effectively Fight Social Media Addiction?