Lisa Conatser is a Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Texas, offering virtual sessions for children, teens, adults, couples, and families. As a counselor, teacher, and writer, she has interactions with people from all walks of life, which gives her a unique insight into a wealth of communication styles. In practice for 10 years, Lisa never grows tired of hearing people’s stories or helping them form a new narrative that brings clarity and hope. She specializes in working with couples and families - as well as individuals - who are struggling with anxiety, depression, trauma, and relationship issues.
- Do I Need Medical Detox for Marijuana Withdrawal?
- Opana Addiction and Choosing the Best Inpatient Rehab Center
- Crack Overdose: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
- Anxiety and Addiction: How Addiction Grows Anxiety
- PCP Withdrawal: Symptoms, Timeline, and Detox
- Laudanum Addiction
- How Much Does Treatment Cost?: Find Affordable Rehab