Susanne Reed has a PhD in Education and a Master’s degree in Psychology. She worked for more than 20 years in the mental health and substance abuse fields as a counselor, director, and Addiction Counseling business owner. She has been a blog and article writer since 2016 for individual therapists, treatment facilities, sober living homes, and addiction specialists, as well as other industries. She is an adjunct professor in Psychology for a local college. She has been published in magazines such as Spotlight on Recovery, P31, and GRIT, and has written books that are available on Amazon.
- Choosing the Best Inpatient Sedative Addiction Rehab
- Which Addiction Medications are Used in Rehab?
- Partial Hospitalization Programs
- DMT Addiction: Signs, Effects, and Treatment
- Mixing Xanax and Alcohol: Side Effects, Dangers, and Treatment
- Mixing Antidepressants and Alcohol: Side Effects, Dangers, and Treatment
- Music Therapy for Addiction
- Alcohol Addiction Treatment
- Frequently Asked Questions About Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)
- Cocaine Overdose Symptoms and Treatment
- Treatment for Kratom Addiction
- Drug Overdose: Why It Happens and How to Treat It