Mona Bapat, Ph.D., HSPP, has a doctorate in counseling psychology and is a licensed clinical psychologist in Indiana and Illinois. Her clinical work has included treatment in outpatient and residential rehab settings for substance use disorders, primarily with alcohol, cannabis, and opioids. Currently, Dr. Bapat does consultation and supervision, and she has been freelance writing for over 2 years.
- Concerta Addiction and Abuse: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
- Treatment for DMT Abuse
- Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Addiction
- Percocet Use, Side Effects, and Risks
- Zoloft Withdrawal: What to Expect and How to Treat It
- Types of Treatment for Ecstasy Addiction
- Treatment for Lean “Purple Drank” Addiction