Michael E. Wolf, Ph.D., had a 33-year career as a Clinical Psychologist. One of his specialties was in the field of chemical dependency, being involved with evaluations and treatment. Since his retirement, he has done consultation and freelance writing.
- Opioid Addiction: Signs, Risk Factors, and Treatment Options
- Treatment for Bath Salt Addiction
- Adderall Addiction: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
- Acupuncture for Addiction
- Should I Travel for Rehab?
- Opioid Overdose: Symptoms and Treatment
- Percocet Overdose
- PCP Addiction and Abuse: Signs and Symptoms
- Zoloft: Use and Side Effects