Brittany Tackett, MA, is a psychotherapist, transformational life coach, yoga and meditation teacher, writer, and founder of HeartFirst Education, whose mission is to educate the whole person, heart first. She has a passion for helping people lead more mindful, heart-centered, and embodied lives. Her approaches to healing, wellness, and education are multi-faceted, encompassing all aspects of the human experience: mind, body, spirit, community, and heart.
Brittany holds a Master of Arts in Transpersonal Psychology with specialization in Transformational Life Coaching and International Certificate in Behavioral Studies. Brittany has training in the following methodologies: Mindfulness, Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy, Applied Behavioral Analysis, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Positive Psychology, Neuro-linguistic Programming, Creative Problem Solving, Dance Movement Therapy, Harm Reduction Therapy, Somatic Psychology, Buddhist Psychology, Motivational Interviewing, Yoga EQ, Yoga and Meditation.
- Choosing the Best Inpatient Rehab for Chlordiazepoxide Addiction
- Choosing the Best Inpatient Rehab for Dextroamphetamine Addiction
- Choosing the Best Inpatient Lorazepam Addiction Rehab Center
- Drug Rehab Aftercare FAQs
- Individual vs. Family Therapy: Recognizing the Benefits of Each
- How to Choose the Right Inpatient Valium Rehab