Alcohol and Drug Use Statistics in San Jacinto, CA
San Jacinto has experienced a spike in drug overdose deaths, particularly ones that involve fentanyl. Here are statistics related to alcohol and drug use in both San Jacinto and Riverside County:3,4,5,6
In 2019, there were 6,683 drunk driving arrests made in Riverside County, a decrease of 13% from 2018.
Traveling to and Within San Jacinto, CA
If you’re considering a detox, inpatient, outpatient, or free treatment center in San Jacinto or are coming to town to visit someone who is working on their health in rehab, here is some helpful information about the area:
- The closest airport to San Jacinto is the Indio/Palm Springs Airport, which is 26 miles away.
- The Riverside Transit Agency offers bus service in San Jacinto.
- Nature lovers can enjoy the 10,000-acre San Jacinto Wildlife Area, Mystic Lake, and the Historic De Anza Trail along the San Jacinto River.
- Mount San Jacinto State Park looks over the town. At more than 10.000 feet at its peak, the mountain features challenging hikes.
- You can visit the Estudillo Mansion, the former home of the city’s first postmaster and second mayor. Today, the mansion is part of the Francisco Estudillo Heritage Park. Visitors can explore the home along with guides dressed in period-appropriate clothing.
- On the edge of San Jacinto, you’ll find the Soboba Springs Golf Resort.
- Most hotels are located south of San Jacinto off State Route 74 in Hemet.
- City of San Jacinto. (n.d.). History.
- Riverside County Sheriff’s Department. (2021, March 5). Murder/Drug Sales Arrest.
- Riverside County, CA. (n.d.). Overdose Dashboard.
- Riverside County EMS Agency. (n.d.). EMS Suspected Overdose Data.
- State of California Department of Motor Vehicles. (2022). DUI Arrests.
- University of Wisconsin Population Health Institute (2022). County Health Rankings – Riverside.