Alcohol and Drug Use Statistics in Draper, UT
While Draper is a family-friendly community, the health of many individuals in the city and surrounding Salt Lake County has been affected by the consequences of substance use disorders. Here are some data concerning drug and alcohol misuse in Salt Lake County:2, 3
Individuals who used multiple drugs made up over 60% of those admitted into rehab.
In 2021, over 8,000 individuals were admitted into rehab for substance use disorders.
In 2021, 14% of adults reported excessive drinking.
Roughly 24% of motor vehicle accident deaths were due to drivers who were alcohol-impaired in 2021.
Traveling to and Within Draper, UT
Rehab can help you or your loved one address substance use disorders. An accredited rehab can give you the treatment you need to start your road to recovery. A rehab professional can help guide you toward the right therapies for you whether that means detox or standard outpatient therapy.
You may even find that the rehab center of your choice offers free rehab to those who have qualifying financial needs.
Whether you are seeking inpatient or outpatient therapy, alcohol or drug rehab in Draper can help. Here is some information about Draper if you are considering attending rehab in the city:
- The closest airport to Draper is Salt Lake City International Airport. The airport is about 23 minutes north of Draper.
- Draper has a wide range of hotels and motels at reasonable prices, so you will be able to find comfortable accommodations that fit your budget during your stay.
- Getting tasks done in Draper will require your own private transportation, so you may want to arrange for transportation before your arrival.
- For family-friendly fun, visit the Loveland Living Planet Aquarium, the Cowabunga Bay Water Park, and the Boondocks Food and Fun: Draper.
- If you enjoy nature and being active, then you can take a hike at Orson Smith Park or Potato Hill Trailhead. You can also opt to relax at Draper City Park.
- For some unique fun with family or friends, visit the Alcatraz Escape Games or the Nice Sky Adventures Paragliding.
- For hands-on fun and science exploration, you can visit the Museum of Natural Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point.
- To better understand the history of the city, you can visit the Draper Historic Park.
- Utah Department of Public Health. (2022). Health Indicator Report of Drug Overdose and Poisoning Incidents.
- Utah Department of Health and Human Services. (2022). Substance Use Disorder Fast Facts: Salt Lake County.
- University of Wisconsin Population Health Institute. (2022). County Health Rankings and Roadmaps: Utah-Salt Lake County.