Located in Portland, OR, Olivia Pennelle (Liv) is a freelance writer, journalist, and content strategist. She is the founder of the popular site Liv’s Recovery Kitchen, a site dedicated to providing the ingredients to live a fulfilling life in recovery. Liv also co-founded the podcast Breaking Free: Your Recovery. Your Way Liv is passionate about challenging limiting mentalities and empowering others to direct their own lives, health, and recovery. She found recovery in 2012 and her pathway is a fluid patchwork of what works for her.
- I’m Going to Rehab – What Should I Tell My Employer?
- The Impact of Gun Violence and Mass Shootings on Student Mental Health
- Why is Teen Mental Illness Soaring?
- ADHD in Addiction Recovery and How it Affects People
- Everything You Need to Know About Ketamine and Ketamine Overdose
- I’m Going to Rehab — What Do I Tell My Employer?
- Can New Instagram Tool Effectively Fight Social Media Addiction?