Brittany Tackett, MA is a transpersonal psychotherapist, coach, writer, and yoga instructor with a passion for helping people heal, grow, and thrive. Her approach to wellness is holistic and encompasses all aspects of the human experience: mind, body, heart, and soul. Brittany is also the founder of HeartFirst Education, whose mission is to educate the whole person, heart first.
- Choosing the Best Inpatient Rehab for Chlordiazepoxide Addiction
- Choosing the Best Inpatient Rehab for Dextroamphetamine Addiction
- Choosing the Best Inpatient Lorazepam Addiction Rehab Center
- Drug Rehab Aftercare FAQs
- Individual vs. Family Therapy: Recognizing the Benefits of Each
- How to Choose the Right Inpatient Valium Rehab