Get 24/7 Help Now. 800-654-0987

Greenville, North Carolina Rehab Centers

California is decorated with many small towns throughout the state. Three of these small towns are called Greenville, all known for their history and cultural heritage. Like many small towns, the Greenvilles have the close knit small town attitude and friendly people.

Unfortunately, each of the towns named Greenville in California also have a drug problem as many small towns across America do. In these towns alcohol, marijuana, methamphetamines, and club drugs rank the highest.

Addiction is an easy trap to fall into if you are not careful. If or someone close to you has a problem with addiction, we can help. offers a full range of addiction information and services.

Greenville Addiction Stats

  • Over 2,000,000 people over the age of 12 are dependent on alcohol in California,
  • Only 11.7 percent of individuals actually receive treatment for illicit drugs, leaving 88.3 percent left untreated.
  • Over 16 percent of teens have abused prescription drugs in California
  • Overdose deaths are at an all time high all over this pacific coast state.


Causes & Signs of Drug Abuse

Many people struggle with drug and alcohol addiction symptoms. They can be difficult to identify and even more difficult to deal with. There are however, a few obvious symptoms that you can look for in yourself and others. These are:

  • Severe changes in appearance and hygiene
  • Changes in weight
  • Missing prescriptions or if you are the attic stealing them
  • Lying or stealing to do drugs
  • Missing work, school, or events in order to hide or use drugs or alcohol

Each of these are symptoms that you cannot miss when they start to get severe. Fortunately, Greenville, CA rehab centers can help.

More Rehab Centers in Greenville

Need help choosing the best rehab center in your area?
Call or Email us Now.
Showing 6 Rehab Centers, Detox Centers, and Methadone Clinics

PORT Human Services Methadone/IV Programs

501 Paladin Drive
Greenville, NC 27834

PORT Human Services Adult Program

2245 Stantonsburg Road
Greenville, NC 27834

Walter B Jones Alcohol and Drug Abuse Treatment Ctr

2577 West 5th Street
Greenville, NC 27834

PORT Human Services Facility Based Crisis Services

203 Government Circle
Greenville, NC 27834

Greenville Recovery Center (GRC)

150 East Arlington Boulevard
Suite C
Greenville, NC 27858

Greenville Psychiatric Associates Winston E Lane III

502 Red Banks Road
Suite A
Greenville, NC 27858

Featured Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers

Connecting you with the top rehab centers across the country.
Call, Chat or Email us Now.

Getting Help in Greenville

Once you have identified the addiction, you should consider getting help. Most addictions are very difficult to solve on your own. Unfortunately, over the years the media and internet has stigmatized rehab in ways that are discouraging to others. This stigma can prevent someone from finding the help that they need.

Fortunately, we can help you get find the right Greenville, CA rehab center with private and convenient service. No one has to know that you are going to a rehab center.

Choosing From Many Greenville Rehab Centers

In order to choose among the different Greenville, Ca rehab centers, you will need to know what to look for. This information is invaluable to find the right rehab for your needs. The first thing that you will need to do is sit down and consider what your needs actually are.

Most people step into rehab without being informed first. After you determine your needs, you should speak with an addiction specialist. You can find an addiction specialist any time day or night by calling us here at We are always happy to help.

Contact Us

We are here for all of your addiction needs. All you have to do is call 800-654-0987. Our addiction specialists are standing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you. We can provide you with all of the information that you need to make an informed decision about the different Greenville, CA rehab centers.

Free and Confidential. Call 800-654-0987 Response time about 1 min | Response rate 100%