When you are battling with addiction, it can seem like you are all alone. But it is important to remember that there are many helpful resources available to you that can aid you in finding the right treatment, making the transition to recovery, and ensuring your safety as you do so. Call 800-654-0987 now, and let us help you begin your journey of recovery and stop abusing drugs for good.
How Do I Know I Have an Addiction?
Many people start out abusing drugs and alcohol and have control over the way they use as well as how often and when. Unfortunately, though, this control can slip over time, especially the longer and more frequently the drug is abused. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, “Drugs change the brain in ways that make quitting hard, even for those who want to.”Take Back Your Life. Call The 24Hr Addiction Hotline 800-654-0987
If you feel that you
- Need more of a substance in order to feel the same effects you once did
- Cannot get through the day without it
- Are constantly thinking about using
- Experience cravings for the drug
- Would not be able to stop on your own
you are likely dealing with a full-blown addiction, which means you will need professional treatment. However, don’t forget that you have resources that can help you find the right treatment option for your needs and that you do not need to go through this ordeal alone. Helpful advisors are standing by right now waiting for your call.
Why Should I Call?
There are many reasons why you should call for help instead of trying to go it alone. For one, there are many different types of treatment programs, all with different models that work best for different patients (NIDA). If you are unsure which will be best for your needs, it could help you immensely to call and talk to one of our recovery experts. In addition:
- Calling can ensure that you not only find a treatment program but the right program for all of your specific needs, some of which you may not have even considered yet.
- It can help to talk to someone who understands the world of rehab and can easily match you with the best option. Especially if you and your loved ones have never dealt with this issue before, having a knowledgeable treatment advisor on your side can make the decision making process much easier on all of you.
- Without treatment, you will be much more likely to relapse. Even withdrawal syndromes that aren’t necessarily life threatening can be extremely painful and likely to lead to relapse, and according to the NIDA, treatment for addiction is very effective, helping patients to
- Stop using drugs
- Decrease their criminal activity
- Improve their occupational, social, and psychological functioning
- Treatment advisors don’t just help you find a specific rehab center. They can also discuss a number of aspects of your care, including your insurance program, the length of your treatment, etc.
What Happens When I Call?
When you call you will immediately be connected with a trained treatment advisor who will take you through several essential steps that will allow you to quickly find and begin a safe, effective rehab program.
- First, the individual on the phone will listen to the existing problem. Whether you are calling for yourself or a loved one, the treatment advisor will get as much information as possible about the needs of the potential patient, how long their addiction has gone on, whether they have any co-occurring mental disorders, etc.
- Next, the advisor will want to run your insurance in order to more easily find a rehab program within your network. This will make your treatment much more cost effective, as your insurance will be able to help pay for some of it. Once the advisor understands what your insurance company is willing and able to pay for, they can more easily match you with a beneficial program.
- The individual will then discuss how you will be able to get into a rehab program, including what steps you will have to take and a detailed plan of action. They will also match you with programs that best suit your specific needs.
Seek Treatment Today
Remember, you don’t have to feel alone now that you’ve made the choice to seek treatment. Recovery experts are standing by, waiting to help you find the best options for your recovery. Call 800-654-0987 now; help is waiting.Tell Your Side of the StoryFill Out the Help Form