Need Help Overcoming Addiction?
Addiction Yellow Pages
Addictions.com helps you help yourself and others.
Supportive tools for making better life choices.
Share on Tumblr
Substance Abuse Organizations
Addiction News Around The World
Stroke Risk More Than Doubles for Young Adult Crystal Meth and Cocaine Users
- The use and abuse of stimulant drugs, especially cocaine and methamphetamine, has been linked with a significant increase in the risk of stroke, among other health complications.
More and More People Becoming Addicted to Heroin
- Heroin is an opiate which is snorted or injected. It's effects are strong, as is the addiction which develops all too easily.
What To Tell The Children of Addicted Parents
- Understanding what to say to children with addicted parents can help them get a handle on the stresses and strains of their everyday life. Never let a helpless child go without someone to talk to. Stand up and be their rock through a tough situation.
5 Worst Drug Addictions
- Some of the worst drug addictions are also some of the most difficult to treat including heroin addiction, opium addiction and crystal meth addiction to name a few.
List of Common Addictions & Recommended Treatment
- The most common addictions include alcohol addiction, smoking or nicotine addiction, marijuana addiction, sex addiction and prescription drug addictions--all of these can be difficult to treat.
Does Where you Live Affect Your Level of Alcohol Use?
- Recent studies suggest that where you live may impact your level of alcohol use, abuse and the chances of your suffering from alcohol addiction.
Proposed Group in Florida to Reduce Newborn Opioid Dependence Cases
- A Florida group is proposing new legislation that will protect women in treatment barring child welfare services from taking legal action and from potentially taking a baby away.
Are you Addicted to Someone Who’s Addicted to Drugs or Alcohol
- Codependency Warning Signs - are you addicted to an addict?
Warning: Many Addictions may be Prevented by Using Caution when Taking Pain Medications
- Some of the most common and most deadly medication addictions can be prevented simply by taking care not to abuse prescriptions or over-the-counter drugs.
Understanding Dual Diagnosis
- Causes, Symptoms & Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
- Recovery from Suboxone Addiction
Get Help Now
Need immediate help or prefer speaking with someone?
24 Hours A Day · Toll Free
Use This Format Only: (###) ###-####
The Addicted Person
Ability to Finance:
$1 - $2,500
$5000 - $10,000
$10,000 - $20,000
$20,000 - $30,000
$30,000 - $40,000
More than $40,000
Details or Comments:
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Send to Email Address
Your Email Address
Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
Email check failed, please try again
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.